The iPad on its own is a great device. But I added some accessories to make my life easier. These are some of my favourites.
ESR Case for iPad case
Instead of opting for an Apple case I opted for an ESR Case for iPad Pro.
The features that I like are
- Auto Sleep/Wake the iPad Pro when it is open
- Covers the Apple Pencil 2, in case I knock it off.
- It is lightweight.
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
One of the biggest appeal of the iPad Pro was the Apple Pencil. I was keen to start iPad Lettering and drawing.
The main features are:
- Charges magnetically on the iPad Pro.
- Useful for writing notes or drawing something very quick on GoodNotes
RavPower USB C 61W charger
The charger that comes with the iPad Pro is an 18W charger. I needed an 60W charger to power the USB hub and the the iPad. I opted for this one as it was half price at the time.
- 61W charger charges 1.5 times faster than the standard Apple charger
- USB-C means it will charge Nintendo Switch or a MacBook.
Anker 7-in-1 USB-C hub
The hub allows me to connect the iPad to a monitor, SD-Cards and USB-A devices.
The features I like are:
- 4K support at 30 Hz for HDMI monitor support.
- 100W supported. This means even though the hub uses 20W it still allows up to 80W to be used to charge the iPad Pro. This means it's quicker to charge.
- Pass through charging allowing you charge via the hub as well as an additional USB-C port for another device. Some hubs did not have this.
OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Finally I decided to purchase a keyboard that I could carry around in my bag.
Features I liked are:
- Function keys to control the iPad
- Keys are responsive and are similar Apple keyboard.